· International President's Premier (Top 1% of 126,000 agents internationally)
· Top 4 Coldwell Banker agents for the San Francisco Bay Area
· Top 8 Coldwell Banker agents for Northern California
· Top 100 Agents Nationwide - Wall Street Journal 2008-2017
· #1 Coldwell Banker agent for Hillsborough
· #1 Agent in Sales Volume for the Burlingame Office
· Proven track record since first licensed in 1990
· Extensive knowledge of the residential market in the Mid-Peninsula
· Unparalleled marketing of fine homes and estates
· Experienced in methods of home construction and remodeling
· Effective property staging and showing techniques
· San Francisco State University
· College of San Mateo
· Saint Ignatius College Preparatory High School
· Mission Dolores Elementary School
· Skyway Aviation Flight School
· Anthony School of Real Estate
· San Mateo County Association of Realtors
· California Association of Realtors
· National Association of Realtors
Jim left San Francisco, where he spent much of his younger years, and moved in 1976 to the Mid-Peninsula town of Hillsborough, where he, his wife and two children currently reside. He has a true love of that town, primarily because of its privacy, serenity and proximity to San Francisco; but most importantly, because of its outstanding schools and the exceptional community involvement in that system.
Jim also has a strong knowledge of the surrounding communities, extending from as far north as San Francisco to as far south as Menlo Park.
Jim received his real estate license in 1990 and truly enjoys listing and selling homes. He likes working with people and receives great satisfaction when he finds or sells clients their homes. He strongly believes in the motto that "success is getting what you want, but happiness is liking what you get". He carries this belief over to his professional career, and is always there to advise his clients. Jim knows very well that buying or selling a home can sometimes be an emotionally taxing experience for both sides; and that's why he always tries to remain focused on the issues at hand and the immediate needs of his clients. The key to problem solving is identifying the problem, agreeing on a course of action, and effectively implementing it. This requires not only skillful negotiating techniques, but also the ability to really listen to what your clients are saying so that their needs can be accurately discerned. The satisfaction of his clients is of utmost importance to Jim, and this is what truly makes for a successful agency relationship.